Re: Revenue Cycle Model/Success Path Analyzer

Allison_Proehl
Level 4

Revenue Cycle Model/Success Path Analyzer

I'm trying to figure out why not all of my stages in my Revenue Cycle Model show up when I look at my success path analyzer. Currently it shows Known > Engaged > MQL > SQL and then that's it. However in my model I have Opportunity and  Won as additional stages. Any input on how I can see the data for these stages?

Message was edited by: Ali Proehl

5 REPLIES 5
Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Hi Ali,

You need to make sure that in the model itself, all the steps are well aligned horizontally in the green lane and connected together. This green lane is called the success path. And the success path analyzer only shows the stages that are in the success path.

pastedImage_0.png

-Greg

Allison_Proehl
Level 4

Greg,

This is what my model currently looks like, yet I still am not getting any data from the Opportunity or Won stages

model.png

Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Are you sure there are some leads in these 2 stages?

Run a "lead by revenue stage" report to check this.

-Greg

Allison_Proehl
Level 4

There doesn't seem to be any leads showing, but I know we have leads in those stages. Maybe I'm missing something else?

Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Hi Ali,

Are you sure the transition rules that ought to set the stage to Opportunity or Won is firing ? Check some leads that seem to comply with the criteria and look at there activity logs to understand what's really happening.

-Greg