SOLVED

Re: Retrieve GoToWebinar or third-party information by REST API

Go to solution
ggerla
Level 2

Retrieve GoToWebinar or third-party information by REST API

Hello there!

I'm trying to find a way to retrieve if a program is connected to third-party integration, like GoToWebinar.

I can see that in the summary page of the program, there is all the information that I need, but I want to retrieve them by REST API, for example, the login ID or the partner ID, but the REST API documentation is not helpful.

Is there any chance to do that? Maybe some magic parameter or route.

Thanks,

Gianluca

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

I don't believe that's surfaced via the REST API.

We're fortunate in that our apps can get the ON24 Event ID (same idea as GTW) via another method. We set the Event ID — though this is manual — as a Campaign-level field on the synced SFDC Campaign. That allows us to search Marketo for the Program using the API, get the SFDC Campaign ID from there, then use the SFDC API to get the ON24 ID.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
SanfordWhiteman

I don't believe that's surfaced via the REST API.

We're fortunate in that our apps can get the ON24 Event ID (same idea as GTW) via another method. We set the Event ID — though this is manual — as a Campaign-level field on the synced SFDC Campaign. That allows us to search Marketo for the Program using the API, get the SFDC Campaign ID from there, then use the SFDC API to get the ON24 ID.

ggerla
Level 2

Thanks, maybe could be a solution to use the program tokens, even if is a boring manual operation.
Michael_Florin
Level 10

Probably it helps if you look at it from the other side. Go to Launchpoint and check which programs are used by your GTW connector. 

Not the most elegant solution but you can copy/paste the results, and you'd have your complete program list in under 10 minutes.

SanfordWhiteman

but that's not the REST API...