Re: Restore deleted forms

Gaurav_Vaishnav
Level 1

Restore deleted forms

One of our Marketo users deleted around 50 forms from our Marketo instance. Is there any way to restore them?

Need urgent help!

Thanks in advance.

Tags (1)
8 REPLIES 8
SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

You're going to need a Support case (and no guarantees whatsoever, it's a long shot). Get on that ASAP!

AnneMarie_C
Marketo Employee

Marketo Support can only restore deleted leads, emails, and landing pages within a certain amount of time after deletion. Deleted forms cannot be restored. They will need to be manually recreated.

Daria_Kropyvian
Level 2

Hello, I had really many problemes because of my deleted form. There are any posibility to visualise it ? I can't recreate the same form because the deleted form was creadet by other person. I am in big problem. 

DKR
Amit_Jain
Level 8 - Community Advisor

How many forms have you deleted? Do you know the location (URL) where those were embedded?

Daria_Kropyvian
Level 2

Only 1 but it was very important, I know only ID

DKR
Amit_Jain
Level 8 - Community Advisor

You can not really restore the form but if you do not know the fields used on the form, there is a way to find that out and re-create the form.

If you know the web-page, this form was embedded on, do following to find out the form fields:

• Create a smart list to find all the leads who filled out a form on that specific web-page. Use From Name is any since you will not be able to  select the form name now. Add Web Page constraint and put the page URL form was embedded on:
    pastedImage_1.png
  • Go to People Tab to see all the leads who filled out the form.
  • Double click on any of the lead to go to Lead Details page
  • Go to "Activity Log" of the lead detail page
  • Look for the form fill out activities and find out the form which was deleted
  • Double click on the "Filled Out Form" activity within Activity log and you will find all the form fields.

Re-create the form with these fields and get it replaced on the web-page/marketo LP. Hope this will help.

Daria_Kropyvian
Level 2

Thank ypu so much, it really helped me.

DKR
SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

If it's gone, it's gone.