Responsive Pages breaking due to reverse order of page elements

Rachit_Puri2
Level 7

Responsive Pages breaking due to reverse order of page elements

I just noticed that the ordering of div elements in my existing responsive LPs has reversed, when viewed in the browser. I went inside the source code and saw this order. This has affected the whole layout. Anyone else experiencing this?
0EM50000000Siia.jpg

Tags (1)
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Responsive Pages breaking due to reverse order of page elements

If you are building a template using the existing Marketo "DOM" you are in for a world of hurt. The position of those elements usually depends on when they were added to a landing page (literally, the order in which the user added them), but even that may change.
AuPairCare_HQ_T
Level 1

I've run into almost the same thing, the only difference is that my existing approved landing pages are not showing any errors but any clones of those LP's I've tried to create in the past two days have LP html elements out of order. All of the pages are using the same template so I'm not sure why, if this was a template order error, it wouldn't impact every page.

I wasn't running into this problem as recently as last week.

Anonymous
Not applicable

YES. Today is the first time I've run into this issue. I just had to reverse the order for drag and drop elements on a newly approved page. While editing the draft, the order doesn't look right with the reverse order, but it looks correct when approved (including in mobile).
Juliet_Forte2
Level 2

Today I also have Page Elements displaying out of order.  I just opened a Support case.  I'm able to fix it by removing the elements and re-adding them in the *wrong* order, but I can't possibly do this for all of my live landing pages!
Juliet_Forte2
Level 2

Marketo Support responded.  They have a Priority 1 issue being worked on to fix this.