SOLVED

Re: Responsive Landing Pages

Go to solution
Ari_Echt1
Level 5

I attended a Summit session yesterday where RevenuePulse is working on a solution for this. They just launched their responsive email templates, and will be launching the responsive landing page templates within the month. 

https://knak.io/

The email piece is nice in that there's no coding required.

Looking forward to their LP solution. 

Justin_Cooperm2
Level 10

Some of the 3rd party workarounds to build responsive landing pages are cool, but we're releasing official support for fully responsive landing pages in the May release. I'll be starting a beta in a few weeks.
Anonymous
Not applicable

OMG. Justin C. please! The mobile one wasn't quite enough of a solution for us. Looking forward to May now even more. 
Pierce_Ujjainw3
Level 9

Ari, thanks for the post. Appreciate that! We received a lot of great feedback on Knak from Summit attendees this week.

In my experience working with our clients, responsive templates are something that almost every Marketo customer struggles with...and not only for landing pages...emails too. And its not so much editing the asset, the fundamental problem is that  the initial creation of these templates require extensive coding knowledge. The template itself can be between 500-700 lines of code, depending on if it is for an email or a landing page.

This is why we created Knak. Because marketers are not coders, and that is what is actually required to create a template that works (and looks great) in Marketo. Knak makes creating responsive Marketo templates simple, no coding required. I would also not consider it a "workaround". It helps marketers get more out of the powerful Marketo editor...not replace it.

You can design a template how you want in minutes with Knak, bring it into the Marketo editor, and edit it like you would any other email or landing page.

Try out a Knak email template today for free and get a feel for how it works...stay tuned for Knak landing pages which will work in the exact same way...coming soon! www.knak.io
Justin_Cooperm2
Level 10

A brand new LP Template Editor and LP Editor will be released in May. New LP Templates will leverage a custom, Marketo-specific syntax to define page behavior. It's very powerful and makes the editing experience easy, even if you're not techincal. You'll of course need some HTML/CSS skills to write your own templates, but Marketo will be providing a large number of pre-built templates to start from. Each template will be fully responsive and let you customize the look-and-feel to match your brand.

Best of all, it's free for all Marketo customers! If you'd like to leverage this new functionality, stay tuned for our May release (or join the beta!).

Note: Existing templates won't work automatically, so don't spend too much time building templates until you have the new capabilities!
David_Klein
Level 2

Justin,

Sounds great.  How do we sign up for Beta?

Thanks,

Dave
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Justin C -- +1 re Beta signup!
Justin_Cooperm2
Level 10

See my earlier comments, send me an email and I'll get you added to our beta program.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Has the new LP Template Editor and LP Editor been released yet?

Anonymous
Not applicable

It's supposed to go live with the May release this Friday, if I've heard correctly