Mahati_Rapol
Level 2

Re: Responsive Landing Pages

Subscribing 
Mahati Rapol
Anonymous
Not applicable

FYI everyone new, you can subscribe just by checking the option here and hit "post" - no need to write "subscribing" which sends that reply to everyone else already subscribed.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Frustrating having forms placed with Absolute positioning in 2014!
Anonymous
Not applicable

Subscribing
Anonymous
Not applicable

Any news? Been waiting for this for so long. We're hoping to have this functionality.
Justin_Cooperm2
Level 10

We released mobile-friendly landing pages with the January 2015 release. See the release notes here.

We're also still hard at work on the second part of this project, which enables you to leverage custom landing page templates that have been written with special syntax, defining the regions of the page that can be edited. There will also be a new mode of the landing page editor to make editing these pages easy (even without HTML/CSS experience).
Diego_Lineros2
Level 7

Why I can't see it in my instance, no option in templates or LP or Admin? Justin can you please check this out for me?
Justin_Cooperm2
Level 10

In the release notes, it says it will rollout throughout the week after the release.
Delinda_Tinkey1
Level 5

We had it installed in our instance yesterday. THANK YOU MARKETO. Our pages look much better on this mobile version and converting the landing page templates was as easy as the click of a button.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Mine doesn't have also. Why is it?