SOLVED

Re: Responsive Landing Pages

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Amanda - how does Unbounce fit into the goal of using responsive design? Can you share a bit more about your experience with the platform? Seems inexpensive enough if it solves this problem or makes it easier to rectify
Anonymous
Not applicable

Any further word on when Marketo is going to be releasing responsive landing pages?  We are really needing it now as over 30% of our traffic is from a mobile device. 

Rusty
Anonymous
Not applicable

We are seeing more than 50% of our traffic from mobile devices and we are soon to launch a fully responsive site. 

Andrew
Anonymous
Not applicable

Last week our Account Manager said responsive landing pages will be rolled out before the end of this year, but did not have a more specific timeframe.  Bummer.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Can someone from Marketo verify this?  We are needing this as well and knowing a timeframe would be very helpful.  Thanks!
Anonymous
Not applicable

Subscribed.

and highly frustrated by the non-responsive pages
Anonymous
Not applicable

When all websites are now on responsive webdesign, marketo emails on responsive, it's a big lack that landing pages are not responsive. And of course, we do not want use specific code !
I hope that Maketo think about a way to migrate existing landing pages and forms to responsive landing pages, because it will be very costly to setup all existing landing page on responsive from zero
Rafael_Santoni1
Level 5

Samuel, I wouldn't hold my breath there on a migration path. I am 99.999% sure that even if responsive out-of-the-box Marketo landing pages are deployed, existing pages will not be easily migrated. Responsive is not a one-size-fits-all type of solution.

If I am mistaken, then that's a good thing if it can happen, but I can almost bet my last name on it not being possible.

Good luck!

Rafael

Jamye_Breidenba
Level 3

Subscribing to Discussion
Anonymous
Not applicable

subscribing