SOLVED

Resources for Mobile Friendly Forms

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Resources for Mobile Friendly Forms

Our design team has been working on improving the responsiveness of our website, and they have been asking about making the embedded Marketo forms responsive as well.  Does anyone have any advice or resources that have been helpful in making the forms themselves responsive? I've only ever dealt with responsive templates that rearrange where the form is on the page.

Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Justin_Cooperm2
Level 10

Re: Resources for Mobile Friendly Forms

Allison, all forms built with Forms 2.0 are responsive by nature. If they are viewed from a smaller screen device, the text boxes, labels, and buttons will adjust to fit the screen real estate. There are some ways to tweak some of the behavior by overriding the CSS and/or adding some JavaScript. Let me know if there are certain things you are trying to do that don't seem to be working for you.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Hi Allison Melendez,

If Scott's suggestion of creating a mobile version of your Free form LP's is not enough, you may want to consider moving to Guided Landing Pages, that your designers will be able to make fully responsive.

See Understanding Free-form vs Guided Landing Pages - Marketo Docs - Product Docs

and Guided Mode (Easy) - Marketo Docs - Product Docs

-Greg

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi:

There are also a bunch of responsive design templates here for you to download:  http://templates.marketo.com

Fab_Capodicasa3
Level 4

Hi Allison,

You can also check the Email Template Builder from Hoosh Marketing. The emails are responsive and tested across all devices, so you don’t need to worry about emails breaking or editing the html.seg?add=3901497&t=2

Justin_Cooperm2
Level 10

I don't think this would be relevant, as forms cannot be displayed in email clients. So, not sure how any email templates would help Allison, who seems to be trying to improve the responsiveness of her corporate website.

Justin_Cooperm2
Level 10

Allison, all forms built with Forms 2.0 are responsive by nature. If they are viewed from a smaller screen device, the text boxes, labels, and buttons will adjust to fit the screen real estate. There are some ways to tweak some of the behavior by overriding the CSS and/or adding some JavaScript. Let me know if there are certain things you are trying to do that don't seem to be working for you.