RequestCampaign

Anonymous
Not applicable

RequestCampaign

I use RequestCampaign to notify users for various events. For example, signup, first login etc. I need a way to notify user for various thresholds, i report crashes and i want to notify them with first crash, 10 crashes, 100 crashes, 500 crashes 1000 crashes and subsequently every 5k crashes. How should i go about it, shoudl i have those many interesting moments or i have one. If i have one how to i communicate the number of crashes? I use Marketo REST APIs.

2 REPLIES 2
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Re: RequestCampaign

Can you explain more about the use case and show us a screenshot of how you do this now? It sounds a bit like you have a product API connection.

You may need several campaigns for each crash level and a Crash Counter somewhere like a Score fields that is added up.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: RequestCampaign

thanks for the response Josh.

We decided to track crash notification, in a different way.

Still we want to use marketo to track various milestones, for example number of usage. For us, a single user can have multiple usage say havingthe app on multiple devices, which our system tracks. So want to trigger a marketo notification for 1 usage, 5 usages, 10 usages and then subsequent every usage. 

Should we go about having one interesting moment and use RequestCampaign to pass the milestone number in the tokens. In that case what should be the key.

Or have multiple interesting moments for each milestone number.