Reports

Anonymous
Not applicable

Reports

I just sent an email blast out and would like to create a report with the names of the recipients, who opened the email, and what they clicked on.  Can someone help me create this?  Thank you!
Tags (1)
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Reports

Go to the smart campaign you used to send the email. Click on the "results" tab and export that data. It will tell you who was sent, delivered, opened, and clicked the email.

To determine specifically what they clicked, you could build a smart list for each of the links in your email. Use the filter criteria "Clicked link in email" and add a constraint to specify which link. Run that list to see who clicked the link!
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Reports

Makenzie-
I'll take a step back and ask whether or not you really need to report on this information. Within my company I'm the over reporter. I can tell you about anything. But is it something that you really need to know? Does it provide actionable business intelligence for you? I don't know that this level fo granularity necessarily helps. Who cares who opened vs clicked? Perhaps you have a specific link in an email that is relavant, let's say register for a demo. So that's relevant to find out who specifically registered for a demo.

I'm a big fan of reporting, don't get me wrong. But before you spend all of your time pulling manual reports whose numbers change as soon as more people open/click an email. Ask yourself what the purpose is and what you will actually be doing with the results. If it means a sales rep is picking up the phone, why not just create a lead or task for all people who clicked on a certain lead.

Certainly can be done exactly as Delinda describes.