SOLVED

Re: Reporting on score increases?

Go to solution
Cassie_Holmes
Level 2

Reporting on score increases?

Hi Marketo Community,

We are trying to figure out a way of reporting on positive changes in lead score - essentially a list of leads whose score has increased over a given time period, for example the last month. We're not interested in specific Previous or New values, but just any leads that have increased by say, at least 20 points in the last month.

I'm aware there's the possibility of using the  "Score was Changed" or "Data Value was Changed" - but these only allow you to specify a change value of "is" or "is not" rather than "at least" or "more than" etc (and I've voted up on every suggestion of implementing this functionality that I've found in the community!). So I guess my question is, are there any workarounds that people have found for this that we've overlooked?

Thanks,

Cassie

Tags (2)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Use SFDC reports or RCE for this type of request.

But you could do Lead Perf report+Smart List Buckets to get something similar.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Use SFDC reports or RCE for this type of request.

But you could do Lead Perf report+Smart List Buckets to get something similar.

Hazel_Pinheiro
Level 1

Hi Josh, I'm looking to make a similar report - people with scores that have increased by 20 in the past week. Could you elaborate on your answer above?

To use SFDC reports would we have to record the previous score and use a formula to calculate change in score currrent vs previous?

What about the Lead Performance Report? What Smart List Buckets would give us a similar report?

Thanks!

Hazel

Justin_Laberge1
Level 4

I'm aware there's the possibility of using the "Score was Changed" or "Data Value was Changed" - but these only allow you to specify a change value of "is" or "is not" rather than "at least" or "more than" etc (and I've voted up on every suggestion of implementing this functionality that I've found in the community!). So I guess my question is, are there any workarounds that people have found for this that we've overlooked?

Hi Cassie,

I think you've overlooked this as the "Is" "Is not" functionality is in reference to the score name not the score value. You can set the value specific parameters by "Add Constraint"

pastedImage_4.png

Hope I'm not missing something but that should work. The thing I think you're thinking of is you want to track score increases rather than total. I would absolutely love a "changed by" or "Changed More than" feature to do so. This way will work for what you need but unfortunately lead score tracking and analytics seems lacking.