Reporting on leads by partition

Anonymous
Not applicable

Reporting on leads by partition

Hey there. I was wondering if anyone has any ideas on how I can create a report on Leads by Partition? Ideally, a report I can subscribe to.

I have approx 25 different workspaces, and each has their own lead partition. I need to be able to generate a report once a month that shows how many leads are in each lead partition. I have been manually grabbing those numbers from Admin > Workspaces & Partitions > Lead Partition > Show # of leads, but I was hoping for a way to automate this. That screen can not be exported, or copied, so I am manually typing each value into a spreadsheet - not only a time waster, but also a lot of room for error.

I created a separate workspace, that has access to all those lead partitions, however I cannot find a way to actually generate a report that will show leads by partition.

Any ideas?

3 REPLIES 3
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Re: Reporting on leads by partition

You'd have to use smart list subscriptions, otherwise do this manually.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks Josh Hill​.

Are you able to provide a bit more information? How do I create a smart list that will generate a report that gives me a count of leads by partition? I've been looking at the options and reports that are available to me, but none seem to be able to give me a count on the # of leads in each partition. I am sure I am missing something.

Anonymous
Not applicable

You can create a segment based on partition I believe and report on them that way