Reporting on form - error: form not found

Anonymous
Not applicable

Reporting on form - error: form not found

Hi,

I'm trying to create a report on a form using a smart list.

The colleague who set it up did not put the form into a program under Marketing Activities.

When I set the smart list filter to "Filled Out Form" and enter the Form Name, I get the following error message:

pastedImage_1.png

The form name is actually correct. And it does exist.

Does anyone know how to solve this?

Thanks.

6 REPLIES 6
Jim_Thao7
Level 9

Re: Reporting on form - error: form not found

Either the form does not exist, perhaps your "-" is not the correct dash or this form is located on a different partition that can't be accessed.

Start typing out the form name "Webinar Registration" ... and see what is auto-suggested.  Select from the suggested values.  If this form does not pop up there, you do not have access to use it.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks Jim.

I'm using the suggested values and get the same error message for all the forms.

I am able to edit the forms themselves in Marketing Activities.

Does that mean I lack admin privileges to access the forms through a smart list? This is a client's Marketo instance.

Jim_Thao7
Level 9

Are we sure here that the form does not live under a program in Marketing Activities?  I just tried creating a form in a standalone folder and the option to do so does not exist.  If it does live in a program, you need to pre-pend the program name.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Well, the form is in Design Studio and so it the landing page that runs it.

I haven't found a way to directly run a report on it. That's why I'm trying to use a smart list (in the Leads Database).

Jessica_Kao3
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

What is in the input in the filters of the smart list?  Can you take a screen shot?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Jessica,

Here you go:

pastedImage_1.png