SOLVED

Reporting on Top Form Fills

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Reporting on Top Form Fills

Is there a way to determine which forms were filled out in the last X days, and how many were filled?  I.e. how would I go about determining the top forms (measured by # of submissions) in the past 30 days?

Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Reporting on Top Form Fills

Hey Niel,

The Landing Page report in Analytics will be able to give you this information. You will just need to customize the timeframe and what forms should be included.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey Niel,

The Landing Page report in Analytics will be able to give you this information. You will just need to customize the timeframe and what forms should be included.
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Jeff: Thanks for the prompt feedback.  Will that work for forms that aren't hosted on a Marketo landing page (i.e. if we have a form hosted on our website, which then in the backend submits to Markeo)?  Seems that a landing page report will only show info for where the form is hosted on a MKTO microsite.  
Anonymous
Not applicable

That's an excellent point. We have not tried it yet, but will be doing so next week. Have you tested?
Anonymous
Not applicable

think it still shows up there because I see forms that have no views, but a positive number of conversions.