Re: Reporting month on month - best way to do without revenue explorer/reporting plugins?

Carly_Stevens
Level 2

Reporting month on month - best way to do without revenue explorer/reporting plugins?

Hi,

I am looking to report on month on month number of contacts added into each nurture, month on month number of click thrus on each email per nurture, month on month number of form submissions on LP's within a nurture (and more...). Is this easily done somewhere in the basic reporting, or will I have to create a series of smartlists to get this info out, then manipulate a dreaded spreadsheet?

Ideally i'd like to be able to pull this info and display in charts - but seem to be working very manually to get this to display in a coherent way. e.g. for number of contacts added, using a smartlist to look for people added to an engagement program and setting the dates - then recording that number of people. Then doing again for each subsequent month - this is long and tedious. HELP!

Tags (1)
1 REPLY 1
Balkar_Singh
Level 9 - Champion

Re: Reporting month on month - best way to do without revenue explorer/reporting plugins?

Carly Stevens​ - While you won't be able to display this in charts within Marketo, however Josh Hill​ has a great resource on the link below to achieve most of this. The way mentioned requires to create the smart lists, however you don't need to manipulate it in spreadsheet. You can define a format, and then you can put it in a report in Marketo. Refer page 28 - you can group by different criteria.

How to Achieve the Lifecycle Vision – Download Now - Marketing Rockstar Guides