Reporting by Nurture Stream

Anonymous
Not applicable

Reporting by Nurture Stream

I currently have three nurture streams within an engagement program.  The key thing that differentiates the streams are the populations - they all share content.  Currently, I'm able to report on the delivery metrics by email message but is it possible to get that same delivery information at the stream>message level.

For example, if message 73 has 204,000 sent messages, some are from stream 1, some are from stream 2 and the rest stream 3.  I'd like to be able to see the totals for that message by the stream. (to see if one stream performs better than another with the same content).

6 REPLIES 6
Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Re: Reporting by Nurture Stream

Hi Mindy Westerman,

Have you tried to use the Engagement Stream performance type of report ?

-Greg

Anonymous
Not applicable

The Engagement Stream report is showing me individuals who have engaged in some activity but I need the email delivery report (Send, delivered, opened, clicked, etc) for the stream, not the message.  The performance report doesn't have any of those fields available in it.

Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Hi Mindy Westerman,

The engagement stream performance report gives all the emails, grouped by stream, with performance reports (delivered, opened, ...) : pastedImage_0.png

The only thing that it will not give you is the detail by cast.

-Greg

Anonymous
Not applicable

You can use a smartlist to filter the Email report.

Anonymous
Not applicable

How would I set this up?

**Nevermind** I was able to figure it out.  Thanks for the suggestion - this is going to work great.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Mindy,

Can you tell me how exactly you set up your reporting?  My manager is asking me for some on my first nurture campaign and I have no idea where to start.