SOLVED

Reporting Leads touched...

Go to solution
Colby_Dix
Level 5

Reporting Leads touched...

So let's say I want to run a report on how many leads within our database have either been emailed or filled out a form in the past nine months, or 'this year' for the sake of timeframes. What's the best way. Sure there's lots of reports built in but man do the numbers seem strangely inaccurate or not at all what i expected. Any advice?

Really trying to figure out how many of the leads in our database we're really using right now.
ooooh shiny.
Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Kenny_Elkington
Marketo Employee

Re: Reporting Leads touched...

Hi Colby,

To do this, you'll just need to create a smart list with any activities which you want to consider as a Touch, like Email was Sent, Filled Out Form...etc. and set each asset to 'Is Any' and the Date of Activity to In Past 9 Months.  When you've done this, set the filter logic to 'Is Any' and the list will include all of the records which have performed any of these in the specified time frame.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Kenny_Elkington
Marketo Employee

Hi Colby,

To do this, you'll just need to create a smart list with any activities which you want to consider as a Touch, like Email was Sent, Filled Out Form...etc. and set each asset to 'Is Any' and the Date of Activity to In Past 9 Months.  When you've done this, set the filter logic to 'Is Any' and the list will include all of the records which have performed any of these in the specified time frame.
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'd run a Smart List to do it, just put in a filter looking for everyone who filled out a form or was sent an email in 9 months.