Re: Reporting - Engagement program members

Anonymous
Not applicable

Reporting - Engagement program members

My engagement program has 400K members - it takes forever to export.  I thought I would be smart by setting up a report that would run overnight and send the final list to me, but so far I can't find a way to do this. I need to see engagement program level information for those 400K people - whether they are paused or normal, if they've exhausted content, etc - in addition to other lead level information like segmentation information and standard lead fields

Is there a way to create a single report that I can subscribe to that includes all that info?

Thanks,
Amy
Tags (1)
3 REPLIES 3
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Use Lead Performance and in the smart list select Member of Engagement IS

For 400k leads, it will take a while for the system to export the data no matter what you do. I suggest speaking with Support if the Report Subscription method still doesn't work.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Josh - tried this, but two issues:

1. The only column shown in the report is Total Leads. When i right click on the column header and choose Columns, this is the only option available to me. Not sure how to get the columns I want in there (engagment program cadence, segmentation info, lead info), is this a function of using a Lead Performance report?.

2. The report setup forces me to pick an attribute by which to group my leads, which  I don't want because I need to see each individual record in the resulting report. 

My desired end result is a spreadsheet with each row corresonding to an individual member of the program, and the columns displying info for the individual leads, including:

-Engagment Program Cadence
-Engagement Program Stream 
-Segmentation
-Lead Info
Ande_Kempf4
Level 5 - Champion Alumni

Hi Amy,

Did you ever figure out how to do this?  I am needing to do the same thing.