SOLVED

Report showing form conversions?

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Report showing form conversions?

I am hoping this is an easy answer, and I am just missing something...

We use one form for all of our PPC landing pages. I need to create a report that shows all conversions on that form within a certain time period - indicating the lead's name, which landing page they converted on, and when they converted. For some reason, I am having trouble how you would set this up.

Can someone help please???

Thanks!!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Re: Report showing form conversions?

Hi Meghan,

No report in Marketo will give you all this information at once.

You can use the landing page performance that will give some of the info you are looking for, but not at the lead level.

You may want to use a lead smart list, but then, you will have to record some info such as the form completed will only be partially set, and only if you create some fields to store the info.

One alternative solution would be to use google analytics, capture Lead ID at GA level and create a GA report. See Integrating Google Analytics with Marketo  on how to integrate GA with Marketo.

-Greg

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Hi Meghan,

No report in Marketo will give you all this information at once.

You can use the landing page performance that will give some of the info you are looking for, but not at the lead level.

You may want to use a lead smart list, but then, you will have to record some info such as the form completed will only be partially set, and only if you create some fields to store the info.

One alternative solution would be to use google analytics, capture Lead ID at GA level and create a GA report. See Integrating Google Analytics with Marketo  on how to integrate GA with Marketo.

-Greg

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you! That's what I was thinking. Our PPC company uses GA so I will have a discussion with them.