Report showing all Landing Page template, forms, and Landing Page combinations?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Report showing all Landing Page template, forms, and Landing Page combinations?

Is it possible to create a report that will show all the Landing pages with the names of the Forms and Templates that they're using and whether they're in Use in Approved or in Draft mode?
Tags (1)
4 REPLIES 4
Rafael_Santoni1
Level 5

Re: Report showing all Landing Page template, forms, and Landing Page combinations?

On its current state, Marketo does not generate that type of report. This is a critical type of report that is currently missing.

I manually created a report like that a few months ago, by going to each template "used by" list and grabbing the list of pages, doing the same for all the forms, and then combining the data using vlookups in excel. Needless to say, it was a painful excercise that I will most likely never do again as I manage over 3,000 pages with hundreds of template/form combinations.

I was however able to work with my Marketo Premier support team a one-off report generated by their engineering team. This is not a common practice but now I have a clear idea of the inventory I have live. The report included page name, template, form, and status.

There is an idea running for this,  so the more votes we get on it, the better chances we'll have to see it available in the future.

Thank you,

Rafael

Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Report showing all Landing Page template, forms, and Landing Page combinations?

You can get all but the names of the forms they are using by clicking the Landing Page icon in the Design Studio tab.

0EM50000000PriL.jpg
Anonymous
Not applicable

When I clicked the Landing Page icon in Design Studio, it produced a nice list of all the Landing Pages, Templates, and Approved status, but I wasn't able to do anything with that.  There doesn't seem to be a way to copy the information from that report and paste it into Excel.  If MKTO could just make it possible to export that data or just copy and paste the text, then that would help.

What I'm trying to do is figure out what's actually being used so I can move all the obsolete landing pages, forms, and templates into an Inactive Folder for potential deletion.  I'm also trying to update some forms with new hidden fields and new template - so I'm trying to understand what needs to be updated.  I had our webmaster generate a list of all links from our website to our MKTO site and I'm going to use this as the baseline for what is Active and needs to be updated.  Then I'm going to take the manual approach of typing it into a spreadsheet.  😞
Anonymous
Not applicable

Dani, you're right that we need the ability to export this data.  There is an Idea about this that you should vote for https://community.marketo.com/MarketoIdeaDetail?id=08750000000I5EJAA0