Re: Report on leads that are failing to sync to SFDC

Anonymous
Not applicable

Report on leads that are failing to sync to SFDC

I would like to run a report or smart list to discover leads that are failing to sync with SFDC to diagnose some sync errors.  Is this possible?
Tags (1)
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Kris,

If you are syncing all of your leads to Salesforce and want to look at those with sync errors, I would create a Smart List using the filter "Not Lead was Synced to Salesforce" with Assigned to is "Empty".

This should show you the list of leads that have not synced to SFDC. From here you could view the activity log of each lead and view the Sync Lead to SFDC Activity Type and see the fail sync reason. This list is going to show everyone who has not synced to Salesforce, so if you do not push all of your leads to Salesforce those will also appear on this list.

The failed sync reason in the activity log should make it easy for you to see if there are common failed sync reasons that you can further troubleshoot.

Hope this helps.

Mollie
Abaran
Level 5

Mollie,

I agree. I do it that way. However, if you want to zero on specific error, going to each record one by one is very consuming. Is there any other option?

Anonymous
Not applicable

There is no way to run an en-mass report of the errors. The best you can do is have a report of the leads that have experienced the errors, and looks at them one by one, identifying the errors and troubleshooting. If you're good, you'll eventually get to them all.

Kodish_Potti1
Level 1

Hi All,

I have tried to create a smart list condition is pastedImage_1.png

but I can view all the syncing records ( SFDC Sync Error and Syncing). How to find and filter only SFDC sync Error list?Can any one help us?