SOLVED

Report on all emails sent - list

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Report on all emails sent - list

I've had a request lately where the business would like to see all emails that have been sent to individuals they are associated with.

We can easily make this connection with the Contact Record Type as they all share the same type.

What we'd like to see is a list of all these individuals and each of the emails they have been sent.

We don't want to have to look at the Activity Logs and we don't want to have to select individual emails.

Can this be done?

Thank you

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Re: Report on all emails sent - list

Not in the basic reports. I'm not sure why anyone would want to comb through such a list though.

If you have RCE, you could run an EA report with Email Subject+Email Address. That'll take a long time to run if your date range is wide.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Not in the basic reports. I'm not sure why anyone would want to comb through such a list though.

If you have RCE, you could run an EA report with Email Subject+Email Address. That'll take a long time to run if your date range is wide.

Anonymous
Not applicable

This particular set of individuals are high profile leads that a team is devoted to and they were curious what type of interactions we have engaged with them as a whole.  Seem like we are in the minority when it comes to wanting detailed reporting. 

I'll check out the RCE EA report and see if that can give us the data we are after.

Thank you