Re: Report on Interesting Moment

Anonymous
Not applicable

Report on Interesting Moment

This is sort of a SFDC/Marketo question. I need to create a report for my VP of Sales of everyone that has completed a certain form. Now I have this form setup as an Interesting Moment. So I can create a SFDC report where leads have this as their last interesting moment but what if it was not the last one? How can I create a SFDC report? Any ideas? And no, I do not have a SFDC campaign for this created and do not wish to create one (doesnt make sense to do this for 1 offer/form).
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm having this exact same issue! I need to show who opened a certain email, and that data currently exists in SFDC only as an Interesting Moment. My SFDC report is not correct, however, beecause it will only pull Last Interesting Moment and for several of the leads this wasn't their last interaction with us.

Anonymous
Not applicable

I am not sure that Interesting moments are reportable in SFDC. What I would suggest is creating an activity for these interesting moments that you want to report. You can set up the activity sync through the admin panel. If you customize it a bit, so that these activities are unique (this may require a new activity type) then the reporting is fairly straight forward. If you are looking to count these activities, I woud reccomend adding a "Power of One" field to the activity report. Basically this is a formula field that does not need to be on the page layout where the formula is "=1". This gives you a summable field to count the number of times this activity occured instead of a record count. In the SFDC communities search "Power of One" for more detail.
Anonymous
Not applicable

The only way I know how to report on activities taken by a specific lead is to create a smart list. Try creating a smart list with the "Filled out form" filter, choose the date range, and export. I hope that helps!

Augie_Kuron
Level 2

Do you have the activity of Form Fill Out log as a SFDC completed task?  If so you could run a report on activity subject contains "Filled out ABC Form."

Otherwise I think the only other way you'll be able to pull this report is through Marketo with a Smart List - filtering leads who filled out the specified form.