Report on Form Completions

Anonymous
Not applicable

Report on Form Completions

Im trying to create a report that shows form completions for  a particular form. Not tied to a program. Not tied to an email campaign. And have that report sent daily to my VP of Sales. So it essentially will show everyone who requested pricing is what it is. I tried all the drop-downs for report types and dont see what I am looking for. Is this possible? Or should I build a Salesforce campaign and add people to it if they fill out this form and track in SFDC report?

Thanks!
3 REPLIES 3
Matt_Stone2
Level 9

Re: Report on Form Completions

You can do this in Marketo by using a "Lead Performance" report and then just set the smart list filter to "Filled Out Form" and specify your form. Then add a constraint for "Date of Activity" and select timeframe, "Yesterday." Then set up the subscription to send to your VP.

The downside to this is it will only give you the total number, you won't see who filled it out. This is a feature not available in the Marketo reports/subscriptions. Your VP would have to go into Marketo and you could set up an accompanying smart list to show the leads themselves.
Anonymous
Not applicable

It seems crazy that Marketo would not offer a report to show the actual people who filled out the form. I would think that would be a basic function.

Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Hi David,

It is basic indeed and it is done with a smart list. You can subscribed to this smart list so that you receive the list in your mailbox (smart list subscription has been released since idea was posted)

-Greg