SOLVED

Report on Anonymous Leads that Visit a Specific Landing Page

Go to solution
Highlighted
Level 2

Report on Anonymous Leads that Visit a Specific Landing Page

I'd like a report that shows the IP Address and Inferred company for Anonymous leads that visit a particular web page.

Web Page Activity Report and Company Web Activity Report don't seem to allow you to filter based on web page visited, and a smart list doesn't seem to allow you to select anonymous leads. Am I missing an obvious setting for one of those reports/lists that would allow me to get the results I'm looking for, or is what I'm trying to do not possible?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Re: Report on Anonymous Leads that Visit a Specific Landing Page

Here's a little trick we figured out a while back: Try changing your activity source (under Setup) to known leads:

pastedImage_0.png

Now all of the normal smart list filters are accessible - including "visited web page":

pastedImage_1.png

Once you define your smart list criteria, go back and change the Activity Source to Anonymous.  Notice that your smart list criteria remains intact. 

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted

If you do a search for Anonymous you will find that this visibility is largely gone now.

Web Page or Company Page should allow you to do this via Smart List.

Highlighted

Here's a little trick we figured out a while back: Try changing your activity source (under Setup) to known leads:

pastedImage_0.png

Now all of the normal smart list filters are accessible - including "visited web page":

pastedImage_1.png

Once you define your smart list criteria, go back and change the Activity Source to Anonymous.  Notice that your smart list criteria remains intact. 

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Level 10 - Community Moderator

Thanks man, something new for me!