SOLVED

Re: Report in Marketo that would show list of leads with only specific Web Activities

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Report in Marketo that would show list of leads with only specific Web Activities

Hello,

I have been trying to customize the "Web Page Activity" Report such that it would return leads that have a specific keyword in their Acitivty Log. I was able to create the report and it returns the Leads that meet the condition I created. However, when I click on the Page Activities column for one of the leads that appear in the report, all the activities in the activity log appear and not only the ones I filtered by.

Is there a way I can get to see only the activities that meet the condition I created in the report? below is a clip I created to show what I'm doing.

Thaks,

Demo Video  

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
John_Clark1
Level 10

Re: Report in Marketo that would show list of leads with only specific Web Activities

Hi Tarek,

There's not currently any way that I'm aware of to filter activities in the activity log this way.  You can filter by activity type, such as you've done with Visits Web Page, but it's not possible to then filter those activities by a specific word or phrase.

John

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
John_Clark1
Level 10

Hi Tarek,

There's not currently any way that I'm aware of to filter activities in the activity log this way.  You can filter by activity type, such as you've done with Visits Web Page, but it's not possible to then filter those activities by a specific word or phrase.

John

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you very much John, Appreciate the speedy reply!