Report: Email Clicks > Landing Pages > Conversions ...huh?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Report: Email Clicks > Landing Pages > Conversions ...huh?

Hello all,

Quick reporting question that I'm sure doesn't have a quick answer:

Is there a report that will allow me to figure out a conversion path across multiple campaigns?

I was initially tasked with finding out Email Performance and Landing Page Performance. Simple enough because there are reports just for that. But then I was asked to find out which clicks actually led to the conversions/downloads. I know there's a click performance report that I can use to see the links, but is there a way to combine all of those in one report without doing it manually?

I appreciate any help!

Thanks,

-S

5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Report: Email Clicks > Landing Pages > Conversions ...huh?

Hi:

This is a tough one. The best way is to use Revenue Cycle Analytics (RCA).  It is an add on mpdule that will give you first touch and multi touch attribution for any campaign.  Therefore, you can see if an email led directly to a conversion or indirectly contributed to a conversion.

Do you have RCA?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks Jamie. We do not have RCA, but I'll be looking into that if it's the only way to achive this kind of reporting. I have a feeling it'll come up often.

SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

This is a case where thorough URL tagging (usually using Google-branded utm_* params, though you don't need to involve GA) would enable you to provide attribution information, if you had been tagging from the start. Of course, you can't go back in time.

Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Other than RCE, there isn't really a way to do this.

You could say Clicked Link AND Filled Out Form in time range.

why does it matter which click led to which form fill? Unless you are in ecommerce with high speed transactions, this sort of instant path thing is not that helpful, IMHO.

Anonymous
Not applicable

'Why...' is something I find myself asking a lot when it comes to these requests from higher ups. 😉