SOLVED

Re: Renaming Labels via Embed Script in Forms 2.0

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Renaming Labels via Embed Script in Forms 2.0

Hi Guys,

i'm using the forms 2.0 to handle all contact sales forms on our website. To only use one form in Marketo, i'm overwriting the specific params for each product inside the embed code, which works very well:

<script src="//app-sj04.marketo.com/js/forms2/js/forms2.min.js"></script>

<form id="mktoForm_XXXX"></form>

<script>

MktoForms2.loadForm("//app-sj04.marketo.com", "XXX-XXX-XXX", XXXX, function(form) {

// Set the value of the Phone and Country fields

form.vals({

"Country":"USA",

"Lead_Offer__c":"Contact Us",

"LeadChannel__c":"Web Form",

});

});

</script>

What i want to do now is to overwrite the existing labels to make the form work on our multilingual website.

The question is: is there any function to also overwrite the default labels via this embed code? is there any function like label.vals ?

Thanks for your thoughts.

Cheers

Ralf

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

There's no native Forms 2.0 API method for this, but check my notes on this old post: https://nation.marketo.com/message/93898#comment-93898

I linked there to a demo of a fully localizable Forms 2.0 form, including labels, placeholder text and even the submit button. It loads translations from a dictionary stored with the form.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

There's no native Forms 2.0 API method for this, but check my notes on this old post: https://nation.marketo.com/message/93898#comment-93898

I linked there to a demo of a fully localizable Forms 2.0 form, including labels, placeholder text and even the submit button. It loads translations from a dictionary stored with the form.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks! I had a look and it seems that's what i needed.