SOLVED

Remove members from a winback drip campaign?

Go to solution
Darrell_Alfonso
Level 2

Remove members from a winback drip campaign?

Hi All!

Looking for some best practices around removing members from a drip campaign and what you all have experienced.

Basically, we are putting customers who haven't paid/ordered in 3 months in a "we miss you" drip campaign that will consist of 3+ emails.

My thought was to have sales add them to a "remove from drip" marketo campaign via marketo sales insight but my coworkers have recommended against it until we do more training and alignment with sales.  So now I am thinking of removing based on clicks to an offer of some kind.

Thoughts?  Any help is appreciated!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Re: Remove members from a winback drip campaign?

You need to define when someone should be removed, such as Sales called them, or they filled out a form, or they have a New Opp.

Then run a daily batch campaign to Remove from Flow.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

I would not rely on sales to do this as they may or may not do this in a timely manner.  I would automate the process based on some behavior.  Actually, come to think of it using a trigger based on visiting a thank you page is the easiest way to go. 

Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

You need to define when someone should be removed, such as Sales called them, or they filled out a form, or they have a New Opp.

Then run a daily batch campaign to Remove from Flow.

Darrell_Alfonso
Level 2

Awesome, thanks guys!