SOLVED

Re: Remove lead from SFDC Campaign (SFDC Campaign Sync Enabled)

Go to solution
Valerie_Armstro
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Remove lead from SFDC Campaign (SFDC Campaign Sync Enabled)

Hi Community,

I'm new to using the SFDC Campaign Sync have a quick question about removing members. 

If I wanted to remove a member of a SFDC campaign that was synced to a Marketo program, would using the flow step: Change Program Status - Status = Not in Program both remove them from being a member of that Marketo program and remove them from being a member of the SFDC campaign associated with that program?  I tested this out on a handful of leads and their program status was changed, but they have yet to be removed from the SFDC campaign...just curious if it's a delay in syncing Marketo/SFDC or if I am missing a step to do this.

Thanks in advance!

-Val

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Michelle_Tizian
Level 10

Valerie,

On my end, I have removed some people from a program that's synced to an SFDC campaign, and it did remove the people from the synced SFDC campaign.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

I've run into the same issue and have had to manually remove the members from the Campaign in SFDC. I couldn't find another workaround in Marketo to do this.

Michelle_Tizian
Level 10

Valerie,

On my end, I have removed some people from a program that's synced to an SFDC campaign, and it did remove the people from the synced SFDC campaign.

Valerie_Armstro

Thanks for confirming, Michelle Tiziani​! After I submitted this question the leads were (finally) removed as members of the SFDC campaigns that were associated with the programs there were removed from.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Was there a delay?

Valerie_Armstro

Emily Dick​ - Yes there was. I would expect maybe a few minute delay but for some reason it took about 15mins+ to sync which doesn't seem normal.