SOLVED

Remove from flow

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Remove from flow

Hi everyone -

I'm trying to set up one smart campaign to do a series of email sends over a few months. I want to make sure they are removed from this series if they become a member of the smart campaign to keep track if the prospect requests a call back from these emails. These emails will all have the same trigger in the CTA.

Smart campaign for requesting a call back called "Requested a Call":

Trigger is fills out form:

Form Name: Global Call Back

Web Page: Thank You

Querystring contains: utm_campaign=This_Campaign_2016

Smart campaign to send series of emails is called Send Emails:

Flow: Send email #1

Wait 2 weeks

Remove from Flow if:

If Member of Smart Campaign in Requested a Call

Campaign is Send Emails

Send email #2 (this will only go to those who did not fill out the form which will be associated to the smart campaign above)

Is this correct? Then I can repeat the steps since it will not send to those who are in that Requested a Call smart campaign?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Remove from flow

This will work just fine as is.  What i usually do is have a separate campaign that manages inclusion/exclusion.  So I would set this up with three campaigns:  Requested a call, Send Emails, and Manage List

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

This will work just fine as is.  What i usually do is have a separate campaign that manages inclusion/exclusion.  So I would set this up with three campaigns:  Requested a call, Send Emails, and Manage List

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks Jamie!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Also one more question. If we do not have the last email in the series ready yet, can this still be added a little later into the flow if it is a batch campaign? Sort of like a nurture track.

Just curious if this could work. Thank you!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes, you can modify the workflow after you start it.  You do not need to stop it and then start it again like some other systems.

Although if members of the flow have already passed that step they will not go back, they will miss it

Anonymous
Not applicable

Perfect! Thank you so much!

Anonymous
Not applicable

No Problem, best of luck!