SOLVED

Release date for the changes in Activity Records to add the “marketoGUID” field

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Release date for the changes in Activity Records to add the “marketoGUID” field

As per the announcement​, the release date for the changes to add the “marketoGUID” field in Activity Records has been delayed temporarily from April 7th.

May we have updated timeline?

Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Steven_Vanderb3
Marketo Employee

Re: Release date for the changes in Activity Records to add the “marketoGUID” field

I am getting the MarketoGUID returned from activity endpoints over the REST API since the release pushed a couple weeks ago.  Are you calling the applicable endpoints?

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Steven_Vanderb3
Marketo Employee

Re: Release date for the changes in Activity Records to add the “marketoGUID” field

It should be rolling out tonight, I believe.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Steven Vanderberg​,

For SOAP, I can see the marketoGUID field.

For REST, looks like it is yet to be done.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Steven Vanderberg​ could you please let us know if this is going to be available for REST api as well? If so, what are the timelines for it? Will there be a new api version for the REST api for this change?

Steven_Vanderb3
Marketo Employee

I am getting the MarketoGUID returned from activity endpoints over the REST API since the release pushed a couple weeks ago.  Are you calling the applicable endpoints?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Steven Vanderberg​,

Do you have any information for SOAP API related changes: DescribeMObject SOAP API does NOT return "MarketoGUID"?