SOLVED

Release Readiness "Place" on Community?

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Release Readiness "Place" on Community?

Since Marketo has now switched to quarterly releases, I think it's safe to say that we can expect more from each release. So I'm wondering if there is a group/space on the Community for gearing up to these releases? More information about what's coming and helping launch to our internal team would be really appreciated. Plus, when a big change is in the works there could be launch parties with the user groups

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Philip_Tieu
Level 5

Re: Release Readiness "Place" on Community?

Hi Emily!

Happy Friday! I think a discussion area for product releases will be a great idea where we can give interested parties early access to new product versions and survey users on the possible changes to our software. If you submit it to Ideas I'll be more than happy to give it a vote! Enjoy your weekend!

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Philip_Tieu
Level 5

Hi Emily! I think the best place to find what you're looking for is here: Release Notes - Marketo Docs - Product Docs 

Priyank_Joshi3
Level 6

Hi Emily,

Here are the options-  either you can track all the latest 2015 release notes at Products and Support​ which is at left bottom of the screen of discussion board or as Philip suggested you can visit Release Notes - Marketo Docs - Product Docs  to track all the release notes from 2007 till date.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for the replies. Release Notes isn't quite what I mean - though always helpful. I'm talking about a discussion area (such as SFDC has) where we gear up for upcoming releases and review the notes and videos in one place. Then we are all prepared for the release. And perhaps hear from those who were part of a beta testing? I feel that after the disaster with the New Email Editor, this would be a great opportunity to better engage customers and get feedback prior to launch. Just as an example, it would have been nice to know about the MSI for Lightning during SFDC Sandbox release testing.

Philip_Tieu
Level 5

Hi Emily!

Happy Friday! I think a discussion area for product releases will be a great idea where we can give interested parties early access to new product versions and survey users on the possible changes to our software. If you submit it to Ideas I'll be more than happy to give it a vote! Enjoy your weekend!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Here's the idea:
Please vote

Philip_Tieu
Level 5

Only because you said please