Registration numbers and reports to sales POC

Anonymous
Not applicable

Registration numbers and reports to sales POC

I am looking for an automated way to send information to my sales rep and company on registration numbers for current programs. I am not sure if this is doable, but I tend to think everything can be done in Marketo (wishful thinking?!). 

For the information I want to provide to a sales rep:
1. How can I send the full list of registrants with my registration questions to my sales rep?
2. How can I send a daily update with just the registration number?
3. My sales rep is part of a set team which works with multiple products, and each product may have an event going, how can I give an update based on team activity?

For the information I want to provide to my company:
1. We set performance goals for each webcast/event, is there a way to pull a report showing we have achieved a percentage of our goal in our reg numbers?
2. Similar to above, how can I pull a report to show where we are on all webcasts, events on registration numbers based on each team?

Has anyone ever created reports like this or something similar before. Or do you know of some other report or automated way to get this information? Any help/thoughts of wisdom would be appreciated!

Thanks!
Tags (1)
2 REPLIES 2
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Re: Registration numbers and reports to sales POC

Nicole,

You cannot do most of these things in the way you want in Marketo.
  1. Registrants - this is best done with an SFDC report or Campaign Member list.
  2. Daily updates with reg # - no. Try SFDC report.
  3. each event should have a separate report in SFDC
  4. no, marketo won't do a % vs. target. You need to do that with a dashboard in SFDC.
  5. Program Summary or Member tab will show you this information. You can also setup a Program Performacne report on just Webinars and it should show you most of the details. But it might work better with an SFDC Campaign Member report.
If you have RCE, you might be able to do a couple of these there, but I think SFDC will help your SFDC the most.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Registration numbers and reports to sales POC

We don't use Salesforce at all, is there any other easy workaround?