Re: RegisteredAttendedRegistered

Anonymous
Not applicable

RegisteredAttendedRegistered

I accidently marked all my webcast registrants as attended. Is there a way to go back in and change a segment of them back to Registered or to No Show?

The error I'm receiving is "Skipped - Cannot change to a previous status."

Thanks! Caroline
Tags (1)
7 REPLIES 7
Kenny_Elkington
Marketo Employee

Hey Caroline,

To go back to a previous status, you need to go back to the Not In Program status first, and then you can move to a new status.
Dory_Viscoglio
Level 10

Hi Caroline, alternatively you can change the channel progressions in Admin for a few minutes... you'll need to change the registered numeric value to equal the numeric value of registered/no show. Then you can move people between the statuses. When you're finished, be sure to change the values back.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Add everyone onto a static list. Remove them from the program by saying status is "Not in Program." Then readd them to the proper status.

Kenny_Elkington
Marketo Employee

While Dory's suggestion will work, I recommend against it, as it has potential implications across your other programs.  I strongly suggest keeping it local to the program by using Not in Program.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Caroline,

Be aware of double scoring your webinar registrants if you have status-based scoring campaigns in place. They could be scored for attending the webinar and for their new status depending on what your scoring campaigns look like. This can be rectified with a "Change Score" flow step.

Justin

Colin_Ryder
Level 6 - Champion Alumni

Justin is correct here.

We did this before without thinking about this by using the Not In Program step.

Anonymous
Not applicable

I moved your post to the Products and Support

Favor to ask: Can you mark which answer you think is Correct Answer! (You will get points and so will the person with the correct answer : )