Refere a Colleague

Anonymous
Not applicable

Refere a Colleague

Hi All,

We are having a requirement to have a "Refere a Colleague" link in the email and then would like to send a thnk you email to refree and another email to one who is being referred. In the second email we would like to have some text like "Hey {{First Name}}, Your Colleague {{Refree Name}} has refered you for this event". Does Marketo provide such funcatinality to add such tokens with in email or how we can do it? Is there some simple and inbuild functionality that Marketo provides? If not then I have to do it using my own form and some custom fields.

Thanks in advance for your help!
Tags (1)
3 REPLIES 3
Kenny_Elkington
Marketo Employee

Re: Refere a Colleague

Check out our forward to a friend functionality: https://community.marketo.com/MarketoArticle?id=kA050000000L8IBCA0
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

There is a similar thread under Forward to Friend.  Did you try Marketo's forward to friend?

If you want to customize this the way you describe, you will need to setup custom fields in Marketo and a form and flow that can handle this.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Josh,

Thanks for your reply! I was just tring to know if there is some functionality that Marketo provides as I was seeing some posts that indicating that Marketo has some changes in this area.

So, now I am going to use my own form with cutom field and get this implemeted.