SOLVED

Redirecting following form completion

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Redirecting following form completion

Hi everyone

We have a landing page that includes a form. When someone completes the form we would either like to redirect them to another URL, or we would like a thank you message to appear. I've redirected to a URL before but I cannot figure how I did it. Can anyone help?

Many thanks

Emma

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Alok_Ramsisaria
Level 10

Re: Redirecting following form completion

Emma when you go inside the form editor, you can update the URL inside form settings. I have attached a screenshot for your reference

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Alok_Ramsisaria
Level 10

Emma when you go inside the form editor, you can update the URL inside form settings. I have attached a screenshot for your reference

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks so much, I knew it would be something simple!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Sorry, I'm still having trouble. I have done what you have said and approved the form updates, but when I complete the form it still just reloads the same page. Is there anything else I should be doing?

Redirect URL.JPG

Alok_Ramsisaria
Level 10

Yes there is another way of doing this if this form is in use on any landing page. Here is how you can proceed

LP>Edit draft> Double click on the form> Click on Edit> Update the Hyperlink or may be you can add another page for redirect. Sending screenshots again for clear picture.

Hope you find this helpful.

Regards

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you, that's a great help