Re: Recommended Digital Mktg Conference?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Recommended Digital Mktg Conference?

Hey Marketo Nation,

Do you recommend any US digital marketing conferences (apart from Marketing Nation)?

I work for a SMB B2B SaaS company and I'm looking to continue to develop skills in content marketing, SEO, Google Analytics/AdWords, branding, marketing automation, and general digital marketing.  I'd appreciate any feedback on conferences you've attended and recommend. Also, has anyone attended Digital Summit? This year's agenda looks great and it's reasonably priced.

Thanks!

3 REPLIES 3
Dan_Stevens_
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Actually, the SiriusDecisions 2018 Summit | Conference for B2B Leaders - which takes place the week after Marketo Summit - is very good. Highly recommended (but quite expensive). I’ll be presenting here as well 😉

Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

If you are fairly new, some of the sessions at Marketo Summit would help. I find SD is a bit more high level than perhaps you are looking for?

SEO and GA are easy to learn from places like Moz and other blogs.

Beth_Massura
Level 8 - Champion

Hi, I attended Digital Summit Chicago last year and found it to be pretty basic - which is great if you're just starting out or want to get a broad understanding of roles/channels outside your main focus, but maybe not so much if you're looking for more advanced material.

The American Marketing Association has a number of in-person and virtual events that cover a wide range of topics: https://www.ama.org/events-training/Pages/default.aspx Best part is the virtual conferences are free!