Recomendations for email template builder

Chris_Thomas
Level 2

Recomendations for email template builder

Hello,

We are looking to have a new set of 3-5 responsive email templates built out in Marketo and are seeking a vendor to do this for us.  Please let me know if you've had a positive experience with anyone in particular or are a firm that provides this service.

Thanks!

Chris

6 REPLIES 6
Lindsay_Zanga
Level 2

Re: Recomendations for email template builder

Hi Chris,

I started using Knak email templates for our responsive templates.  The Marketo code was even difficult for our front end guys to read and edit to optimize on all devices. Using the Knak templates it is very easy to edit the code and customize for our needs. knak.

Rachel_Noble
Level 9 - Champion Alumni

We use Knak too and love it! It's a great tool, especially for the price.

Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Hi Chris,

Aside from Knak (knak.io ), which is a good solution :

-Greg

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Chris,

On Launchpoint website you can find the Marketo partners that provide solutions for creating email templates faster. seg?add=3901497&t=2

Alok_Ramsisaria
Level 10

Hi Chris,

At Grazitti (Marketo LaunchPoint Partner), we've helped hundreds of Marketo customers with responsive email template, landing pages and other Marketo assets.

Our expert designers and developers build the responsive assets according your branding guidelines and completely tokenize all of these assets so that your team does not have to go into any of the assets themselves to create and edit.

Please refer to  Marketo Templates | Import email, landing page or program templates directly to your Marketo subscri...  for some of our work. Please feel free to reach out to us at shailendrap@grazitti.com . I'd love to talk to you more about requirement in detail.

Thanks

Anonymous
Not applicable

I used Email Monks​. They're fast and reasonably priced - they can add in Marketo editable tags and they deliver a litmus report with their code so that you can see how it renders in every browser.