SOLVED

Re: Recipients by Time

Go to solution
Vlad_Power
Level 2

Recipients by Time

We sent an email campaign using the "recipient’s local time" option to some of our non-US contacts. However, I noticed that about 30% of contacts received their emails in my time zone (ET), which I’m guessing is a default for instances when the system is not able to figure out contact’s time zone.

I would like to append that data, but not sure how to identify when people were sent this particular email? I know that I can filter by date (i.e. opened email on Tuesday), but is there a way to do it by time (i.e opened an email at 9 am?)

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Devraj_Grewal
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Vlad,

The "Was Sent Email" and "Opened Email" filters do include the constraint "Date of Activity" but it is not that granular. You can get granular to the minutes, but you can only select "in past: 5 minutes" for example, not a specific minute on a specific date.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Devraj_Grewal
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Vlad,

The "Was Sent Email" and "Opened Email" filters do include the constraint "Date of Activity" but it is not that granular. You can get granular to the minutes, but you can only select "in past: 5 minutes" for example, not a specific minute on a specific date.