Recent increase in 604 errors -- anyone noticing this?

Matt_Stone2
Level 9

Recent increase in 604 errors -- anyone noticing this?

Not sure if it's just me or not, but I've seen an increase in 604 (request timed out) errors in the past week or so. They're coming via a custom API solution that had run fine for about a year prior to this. The errors are still relatively infrequent in context of how many calls are being made, but I'm curious if anyone else has experienced anything similar?

Tags (2)
5 REPLIES 5
Jared_Kimball2
Level 3

Re: Recent increase in 604 errors -- anyone noticing this?

I've been getting the same error this past week too.

Dan_Stevens_
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Same here.

Request timed out
The request was running for too long, or exceeded the time-out period specified in the header of the call

Matt_Stone2
Level 9

I reached out to support and got the following response:

There may be more data being called which is causing these errors. There has not been any changes on the Marketo side but if you could screenshot the calls that are causing this error I may be able to assist further.

It seems like the errors have mostly subsided, though I see an occasional one still here and there... I'm going to wait another week or so and see if things have been corrected.

Dan_Stevens_
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Thanks for sharing Matt.  We received another one just today.

Matt_Stone2
Level 9

I ran into some new ones today -- 600 for "Empty access token - An Access Token parameter was not included in the request" and 611 for "System error - All unhandled exceptions." It looked like it lasted for at least an hour before correcting itself, but this definitely seems to suggest Marketo is having some underlying issues.