Re: Recent Activity Filter

Olivia_Piper
Level 3

Recent Activity Filter

I am looking to pull a list of people who have performed an activity in the past 30 days for example filled in a form, visited web page, clicked link in email, ect. I've put in filters such as Visited Web Page > Web Page is any > in past 30 days ect. But am I right in thinking that there isn't one specific filter for "Activiy Logged > in past 30 days"? Or is there another filter that would give me the same results?

Thanks.

5 REPLIES 5
Devraj_Grewal
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Olivia,

Right, there is no specific filter "Activity logged" that would capture all activities in Marketo (ex. opened email, clicked link in email, visited web page, filled out form). A single filter for "activity logged" would be too broad to work with as it would capture all activities and I doubt you would want to run the same flow for leads who have filled out a form than something more passive like opening an email. I prefer to use "ANY" logic and list each filter.

Also note that the "activity was logged" filter is for SFDC activities synced into Marketo.

Olivia_Piper
Level 3

Thanks Davraj. That is what I thought and I have already made the list with each filter and used the "ANY" logic. I was just hoping that there was a specific field that I could use to filter on.

Devraj_Grewal

Right, it's by design. I can't imagine a situation where you would want to loop all leads together based on any type of activity, it would be an unnecessary filter and prone to human error since you could potentially forget which activities are included. Since opening an email is much more passive than filling out a form, I wouldn't want to loop those leads together.

Olivia_Piper
Level 3

Well, imagine no more. We are doing a system wide audit, amongst other data audit tasks, for any leads that have had activity within a certain timeframe. I am excluding anyone that was just sent an email and any email opens because, yes, they are not worth including. You may feel that this is a ridiculous exercise but there is method in the madness.

Dan_Stevens_

Do you have access to Revenue Cycle Explorer (RCE)?  We do this today using RCE (using the "program membership analysis" - and it's based on "program status".

pastedImage_0.png