Real-time monitoring or whether a lead is in nurturing

Anonymous
Not applicable

Real-time monitoring or whether a lead is in nurturing

Hi Community--

What is the best way to monitor whether a lead is currently in a nurturing campaign? I'm basically trying to set up a report that shows which leads are not currently being sent nurturing emails.

One of the main reasons why it is difficult to set this up is because our sales reps can manually remove a lead from a nurturing campaign and/or add then to a different nurturing campaign. Relatedly, the filter "Member of Smart Campaign" isn't really helpful because a lead may have been a member of a smart campaign (i.e. nurture track) in the past but is no longer active in it now, which would basically mean that they're not currently being nurtured.

Any thoughts on this?

Tags (1)
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Real-time monitoring or whether a lead is in nurturing

If/when the rep removes them, it removes them from the program flow, correct? So they would no longer be a part of that smart campaign? 
Anonymous
Not applicable

I can think of several ways to do that. Most accurate though would be to use a lead report that has its smart list set to the negative filter NOT was sent email where you specify all your nurture emails (or use the 'starts with' or 'contains' to select them) and the time frame that you referred to when you said 'not currently being nurtured'.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for the responses! I believe that when a lead enters a campaign, it is a member of that campaign forever.

But I think Idan's idea should work. Thanks again!