Re: Reached Engagement Program Limit

Chris_Willis1
Level 8 - Champion

Reached Engagement Program Limit

Hi Marketing Nation,  I ran up against my limit for Engagement programs today and am attempting to clean out programs we planned but haven't used, and old nurturing programs that have expired.  I tried to move the programs into the archive, but that doesn't seem to activate them.  Has anyone else run into this issue?  How can I archive my engagement programs to get them off my org's list without fully deleting them? 

Tags (1)
5 REPLIES 5
Dan_Stevens_
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

We ran into this issue since archiving or "deactivating" them still goes against your allowable limit.  We opened a ticket with Support and we received another batch of EP credits for our account.  Deactivating should certainly remove them from your total as you wouldn't want to delete since it would affect all future reporting.

Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

You would need to go to Setup on the program to turn OFF the engagement. I agree, that should free up a slot.

Chris_Willis1
Level 8 - Champion

I'm not sure if action (turning OFF the engagement in Setup) is freeing up a slot.  I agree with Dan that we shouldn't have to DELETE programs as we do have reporting tied to them.  Can someone from Marketo comment on what we should do? 

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have run into the same issue. I would really like a way to keep a record of an inactive or archived Engagement program, without having it count towards my limit. If it is deleted, that will impact reporting.

Anonymous
Not applicable

I ran into this one too in the past.