SOLVED

Re-send after Abort??

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re-send after Abort??

I've just had to use the abort campaign function due to the incorrect email being included in the flow. The status now says shutdown and from what I can tell in the email performance report.  and I've tried to go back and change the email to the correct one. When I get to the schedule tab the list will not pull any leads.

pastedImage_0.png

Does the shutdown need to complete further actions before it will let me run it again? I also tried cloning the campaign to try again with no success. Any help would be appreciated!

Tags (2)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Alok_Ramsisaria
Level 10

Re: Re-send after Abort??

Hi Kathleen,

Here's what you could do to resolve this issue:

You need to visit the Schedule tab of your smart campaign and click on the button that says 'Edit' beside the label 'Smart Campaign Settings'. Once clicked, a dialog box, called 'Edit Qualification Rules' will pop up, which will give you the options of running your each lead through the campaign flow a specified number of times. Just select the option of running each lead 'every time' instead of option 'only once' or 'once every' and click save.

Screenshot_8.png

Try to save your campaign once you've edited the qualification rules in the Schedule tab and review the list again. This will help you.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Alok_Ramsisaria
Level 10

Re: Re-send after Abort??

Hi Kathleen,

Here's what you could do to resolve this issue:

You need to visit the Schedule tab of your smart campaign and click on the button that says 'Edit' beside the label 'Smart Campaign Settings'. Once clicked, a dialog box, called 'Edit Qualification Rules' will pop up, which will give you the options of running your each lead through the campaign flow a specified number of times. Just select the option of running each lead 'every time' instead of option 'only once' or 'once every' and click save.

Screenshot_8.png

Try to save your campaign once you've edited the qualification rules in the Schedule tab and review the list again. This will help you.