Re: Re-Brand

Elizabeth_Bonin
Level 4

Re-Brand

Our company was acquired and we need to do a brand update within our Marketo instance. I'm looking to hear from anyone who has gone through something similar in Marketo before. I'm looking for some insight on anything from swapping out logos, disclaimers to templates in Marketo Programs. Thanks so much!

4 REPLIES 4
Devraj_Grewal
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Elizabeth,

One quick way to change logos out would be navigating to the Design Studio and clicking on the old company logo used in landing pages/emails and clicking "Replace Image or File" and uploading the new logo. This will replace that logo with the new logo anywhere it exists.

Elizabeth_Bonin
Level 4

Thank you, even if the logo is a different size?

Devraj_Grewal
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

You could modify the new logo so it matches the same dimensions as the previous logo. If that is not an option, even if the logo is a different size, I would use this method of replacement since it's faster than manually replacing every logo. You can then check those landing pages/emails to make sure the new sized logo renders correctly.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Elizabeth Bonin

At Grazitti, we are working with over 100 Marketo customers helping them with their Marketo needs. Have a team of 35 experts with deep expertise in building responsive email templates and landing pages. Would love to discuss your needs in detail. Please email me at mukulb@grazitti.com

Thanks,