Radio Buttons in a Form - Values are Not Being Recorded

Anonymous
Not applicable

Radio Buttons in a Form - Values are Not Being Recorded

Hello,

I am using a form on a landing page. I created a custom field to capture answers to a specific question - this question has 3 answers from which we want our respondents to choose from. So, I created this field as a checkbox field in the form, and I configured both the display values and stored values accordingly.

I've been testing the form and this field doesn't seem to capture the specific radio button that is selected. The field only fills out with the number 1, which I take to indicate that the field was filled out. It just doesn't show the display or stored value of the specific radio button that was selected, so we have no idea what the respondent selected in their survey.

Can anyone help?
Tags (1)
4 REPLIES 4
Brennan_McAdam2
Level 4

Re: Radio Buttons in a Form - Values are Not Being Recorded

Did you double check your values in the form?  See this article: https://community.marketo.com/MarketoArticle?id=kA050000000LH9gCAG

Brennan McAdams
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Yep, You essentially treat the Radio button as a select box, but force the user to see it a certain way.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Not really sure if I follow.... My values (both displayed to the user and stored) are configured correctly in the form. The field itself though doesn't capture the values as text  i.e. when I look up the details of a person who filled out the form, it does't say what they chose - it only shows that the field itself had been filled in with a value (not what the value was).
Kalie_Brown
Level 1

Hi I am having the same issue, I'm using the radio buttons with the actNow Field and when showing the membership of the respondents, and then bringing in the actNow column it only shows as True or False instead of the value indicated for that specific radio button. But when drilling into each lead's responses to the form I can see the actual response represented as the value I specified but that is a very manual process.

How do I get the value of the field for the specific radio button choice to show in the membership table. It also doesn't show up when using the {{lead.actNow}} token in the auto alert email. Can someone help me fix this?