SOLVED

RCE Filters Not Working

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

RCE Filters Not Working

I'm using RCE and trying to pull all email sends for last month with specific text in the email name. I have two filters: 1.) Previous Sent (Month) and 2.) Email Name Contains.

In the past, this has pulled exactly what I need. Today, it is pulling in all sorts of seemingly random things: email blasts from last year, emails from deactivated engagement streams, and so on. It's only pulling a small handful of results for each (less than 10 sends).

Any thoughts on why this could be happening?

Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: RCE Filters Not Working

I contacted support and received this response:

"The reason you're seeing results for some of these emails is because there have been activity on the background campaign that sent the emails in question. One of the emails has open and click activity in the past month."

So, even though I'm filtering specifically for emails sent in the last month, it's still pulling results for emails that have gotten clicks, etc. during that time, regardless of when those emails were sent.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Did you check the filters?

Did someone delete anything from the system?

Check with Support if it still is weird.

Anonymous
Not applicable

I contacted support and received this response:

"The reason you're seeing results for some of these emails is because there have been activity on the background campaign that sent the emails in question. One of the emails has open and click activity in the past month."

So, even though I'm filtering specifically for emails sent in the last month, it's still pulling results for emails that have gotten clicks, etc. during that time, regardless of when those emails were sent.