Quizz builder app to optimize performance tracking & lead generation

Axelle_Loisel
Level 2

Quizz builder app to optimize performance tracking & lead generation

Hello,

Could anyone recommend quizz builder apps to help us optimize quizz performance tracking?

We have a questionnaire in our website to determine which solution would best fit prospect needs, followed by a lead gen form (after results are provided). This questionnaire was developed by an agency and is integrated in our website thanks to an iframe, we cannot change the order and place the lead gen form before providing the results of the questionnaire. Thus we are struggling capturing information on people answering the questionnaire but not submitting the form (what are their results, how many go to the end of the 3 questions without filling the form, how many stop their navigation on the questionnaire and when, …). Do you think an integrated survey tool could be the solution?

Any thoughts/suggestions? Thanks in advance.

1 REPLY 1
ChristinaZuniga
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Re: Quizz builder app to optimize performance tracking & lead generation

SnapApp could do this for you including putting a lead gen form wherever you want on the quiz and send survey results back to Marketo. Some of the set up is very manual and each piece of interactive content you build through them has to be set up in a unique way so it's not easy to scale, but overall a pretty good tool for a situation like this. I found the ability to display different results and send that data back to Marketo as well as gather lead gen info pretty helpful when I had it (I'm a former customer).