Re: Question - Is there an "Eloqua Discover" type of Plugin from Marketo into Salesforce? (Not Marketo Sales Insight)

Anonymous
Not applicable

Question - Is there an "Eloqua Discover" type of Plugin from Marketo into Salesforce? (Not Marketo Sales Insight)

Hey Marketo Nation - I had a question on behalf of one of my Sales Reps. It's pertaining to a certain “plug-in” or “add-on” that we’re looking for to sync between Marketo into Salesforce.

Essentially, he’s looking for something very similar to a tool called “Eloqua Discover” that we used to have in our old Eloqua instance, where he was able to sort, export, etc. his Leads/Contacts, as well as setup alerts when one of his Leads/Contacts takes action. Here is the link on the Salesforce AppExchange for this: https://appexchange.salesforce.com/listingDetail?listingId=a0N30000003IHoTEAW

Is this a possible add-on/plug-in for Salesforce from Marketo?

The Marketo Sales Insight Plugin doesn’t really accomplish what he’s trying to do as it’s a static screen and he’s unable to sort columns or export lists from here on the Marketo Sales Insight Plugin, which he was able to do via the Eloqua Discover App.

What he’s looking for is essentially a view that’s similar to “Eloqua Discover”, which is shown in the Screenshots below:

pastedImage_4.png

pastedImage_5.png

He can actually sort the columns appropriately & export lists as he see’s fit, as well as setup alerts for whenever his Lead/Contact performs an action. It doesn’t look like Marketo Sales Insight has the ability to do this for him.

Please advise if there’s another in-house or 3rd party tool offered by Marketo that can accomplish this. Perhaps it’s available on the SFDC AppExchange or something? I've been doing a search but unable to locate anything like that for Marketo.

Thanks,

-Tal

5 REPLIES 5
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Re: Question - Is there an "Eloqua Discover" type of Plugin from Marketo into Salesforce? (Not Marketo Sales Insight)

I believe ToutApp does so.

MSI doesn't really go this far in the workflow described. However you could leverage the fields and lead view to get closer with some basic SFDC customization.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Interesting. Is TouT App a 3rd party solution to purchase?

I'm reaching out to my Marketo Consultant to see how this can be built out. I thought it was easy via MSI but it seems a lot less robust and sophisticated to Eloqua Discover. I'm shocked that Marketo wouldn't develop something like Eloqua Discover because it provides a lot of value to Sales Reps within any organization.

Dan_Stevens_
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Here's some more info on Marketo Sales Engage (ToutApp was the basis for this when Marketo acquired it): Sales Engage Overview - Marketo Docs - Product Documentation

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks Dan.

With Tout App, can you create a view from within Salesforce itself with a Tout Plugin into Salesforce? Because my Sales Reps don't like to go into other programs/logins in order to see and pull information about their leads, contacts and accounts.

Please advise.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Do you also know how much it typically costs? I tried to find pricing on their website but it's nowhere to be found. I had to request a Demo, which I did. Just wondering if you know this off hand.